North Central Railway Apprentice 2021 (NCR)
Railway Apprentice :
It is one of the 18 railway zones in India. Kanpur Central is the largest railway station in North Central Railway. Its headquarters is in Allahabad and comprises three divisions are Allahabad division, Jhansi division and Agra division.
Job Location :- Prayagraj
Railway Apprentice 2021 Stipend :- As Per Govt Norms
- The candidate must be 10th class passed or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks
- For Welder (Gas & Electric), Wireman, & Carpenter – 8th class & ITI/ Trade Certificate.
- ITI passed certificate in relevant trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT. Certificate issued by principal is not accepted.
Relevant Trades For Railway Apprentice :-
- Welder (G&E)
- Armature Winder
- Painter (General)
- Mechanic (DSL)
- Information & Communication Technology System
- Mechanic cum Operator
- Electronics Communication System
- Health Sanitary
- Multimedia and Web Page Designer
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Stenographer (English)
- Stenographer (Hindi)
Total Vacancies For Railway Apprentice :- 1664 Posts
- Prayagraj Mechanical Department – 364 Posts
- Prayagraj Electrical Department – 339 Posts
- Jhansi Division – 480 Posts
- Work Shop Jhansi – 185 Posts
- Agra Division – 296 Posts
Age Limit :- 15 to 24 years
Age Relaxation :
- 05 Years for SC/ST
- 03 Years OBC
- Physically Handicapped: 10 Years Provided the post is identified as suitable for PWDs
Selection Process :-
- Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weight age to both Further, for trades where minimum educational criteria is 8th pass + ITI, the merit list will be prepared by taking average of marks scored in 8th and ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship to be done) marks.
- Short listed candidates, thus enlisted, will be called for document/ certificate verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
Application Fees :- Rs. 100/-
How to Apply For Railway Apprentice :-
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at official website from 02 August to 01 September 2021.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here