Eastern Railway Apprentice 2022 ITI Trade Apprentice For 3115 Posts. Last Date : 29 October 2022
Organization Name :- Railway Recruitment Cell (ER)
Eastern Railway Apprentice :
The Eastern Railway (abbreviated ER) is among the 18 zones of the Indian Railways. Its headquarters is at Fairley Place, Kolkata and comprises four divisions: Howrah, Malda, Sealdah, and Asansol. Each division is headed by a Divisional Railway Manager (DRM). The name of the division denotes the name of the city where the divisional headquarters is located.
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Kolkata
Stipend :- As Per Government Norms
Railway Apprentice 2022 Qualification :-
- ITI Pass in Relevant Trades
Total Vacancies :-
|Division/Workshop||No. Of Vacancies|
Selection Process For Railway Apprentice :-
- Selection Will be Based on the Merit List.
Age Limit :- 15 to 24 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by :
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- For PH Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fees :-
- Rs.100/- (Non-refundable)
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- Mode of Payment: By using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets, etc.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 30 September 2022
- Closing Date : 29 October 2022
How to Apply For Railway Apprentice :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or 29 October 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here